Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First review for One Soul for Sale!

I couldn't wait til next week to post this! I just received an email from You Gotta Read Reviews, who rated One Soul for Sale as You Need to Read. Woot!
Here's the best part:
"This story was really a different kind of story for me that had me thinking about how the story could possibly turn out with a happy ending. Yes, I must confess I am a happy ending kind of person. I can't let you know if it has the HEA or not, that's for you to find out, but I can say you will be entertained on your way through this book. The writing style made me feel as though I were a part of the story instead of someone on the outside looking in. I was pulled into the story and couldn't stop until I hit the last page. The ending by the way ..... OUTSTANDING! I loved it! One Soul for Sale was filled with action scenes which made it a riveting story.
Ms. Masters has done an outstanding job with One Soul for Sale and has exposed me to a genre that I want to read more of. I recommend this book to anyone who wants an exciting read that will have you turning the pages as quickly as possible. I look forward to reading more of Ms. Masters work and because of One Soul for Sale, I will definitely be reading more books like this."

Wow, thanks, Val! So glad you enjoyed it!
One Soul for Sale is available in print on Amazon, too.


Lisa Logan said...

Wow, awesome! This was truly a great read, and I'm glad others are enjoying it as much as I did.


Cate Masters said...

Thanks so much, Lisa! It was great fun to write!