Sunday, September 13, 2009

Amazing review for Going with Gravity!

Mistress Bella's review of Going with Gravity literally took my breath away. She rated it 5 smacks - Awesome books, books you can't live without:

"Wow! Talk about a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end. I was so captured by these characters and this plot. I had to know what was going to happen next. I had to keep reading until I found out the fate of these two characters. Could all really be forgiven and forgotten? Ms. Masters has given us another masterpiece. She has given us another story to stay up way past our bedtime to read. Never read a Cate Masters book? What’s wrong with you? You are missing out on a great author who writes such romantic tales that really touch your soul."

That means so much to me, Mistress Bella! Thank you.

I'll be giving away a PDF of Going with Gravity on Sept. 23! Come chat with me at Coffee Time Romance from 8 to 10 pm EST on their Chatters E-loop.