Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wilderness Girl garners top rating in first review!

Wow! You Gotta Read Reviews gave Wilderness Girl a rating of You Gotta Read, its highest!

Here's what Jennifer, the reviewer, had to say:
"I loved this story for one main reason- it's why I love romances. The story was so fun. It was also filled with hot and steamy sex scenes, and the figuring out how this relationship will work stuff. I giggled over the start of the book when Dana bumps into Hank in the camping section. It still makes me laugh and blush when I think about it. The characters have their moments of making the relationship work, but that just leads to great making up in so many ways. I had almost hoped Dana would run into her ex somewhere in the story with Hank with her. I always think I like longer books, but the length on this one was just right. Enough to read in one sitting, but filled with everything I needed or wanted to know. Ms. Masters can write a story filled with all the ingredients for a good erotic, romance in my book."

I'm especially grateful because this was my first attempt at an erotic romance, but it's always great when someone loves reading my story as much as I loved writing it.
Thanks Jennifer!