Sunday, December 13, 2009
I'm a Kreativ Blogger
Alice Audrey gave my blog an award! Thanks Alice!
According to the rules, I must reveal seven random things about myself, and then bestow the Kreativ Blogger award on seven others. (See, I told you seven was a mystical, magical number!)
So here goes:
1. I finished my Christmas decorations today! Yay!
2. Now I’m baking Pumpkin Pie Bars. Mmm.
3. I have three brothers and three sisters (I was the tie breaker – go girls).
4. I have three kids (two girls. Girls still win.).
5. Just one hubby, though. :)
6. Animals make me smile. Mostly Lily, who's (thankfully) not impressed with her first Christmas tree. From her sound napping, you'd think she helped. Being part Aussie Cattle Dog, she did, however, herd me up and down the steps.
7. They make me smile even when they wake me up at five a.m. (which has been a lot, recently).
These blogs are some I try to visit often, because they’re always interesting:
1. Sharon Donovan
3. Cactus Rose of the Wild Rose Press
4. Emma Lai
6. Somewhere in NJ
7. Neil Gaiman
I bow to you, Kreativ Bloggers! (Hm, who spelled Kreativ so creatively, I wonder? My Catholic schooling is urging me to correct it!)
I'm relying on Google to alert you of your award. Mostly because some of you (yes you, Neil) will not care. However, I still love you.