Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More tour stops



The tour carries on!

In case you missed the live interview last night on BlogTalk Radio with BK Walker, you can listen to the archived session here. It's preceded by a wonderful oldie, When a Man Loves a Woman, but does eventually play. :)

Today I'm visiting with wonderful Rachel Brimble - come on over!

Tomorrow, I'll be at Lisa Hazelton's Reviews and Interviews blog. I hope you'll join me there!

It's also release day for my short contemporary story, Winning. Tomorrow I'll post more info on that, including a link to the live chat at Eternal Press.

I hope all my American friends had a wonderful Fourth of July! Here's a little holiday treat for you from Bruce, my Jersey boy.



And a little Jimi to spice it up. Who needs fireworks when we have him? Happy Fourth!