Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fun trailers from Meg Cabot

So today, I guess, is Meg Cabot day here at the blog. I found these fun trailers and thought I should share. You'll notice, they're all promoting the same book, taking a different tack with each. It made me wonder: how effective are trailers in selling a book? Maybe Meg will pop over and share her experiences. :) She obviously has a blast making them!

Insatiable


Is your boyfriend Undead or a Just a Deadbeat?


Barbie Re-Enactment


Things we learned about Meg Cabot filming the Insatiable trailers


The next two are interviews about the backstory for her novel Insatiable, and also, ta da! Meg talks, ever so briefly, about making the trailers.





I have to admit, I agree with Meg about the whole vampire thing. And then an idea hit me for a satire/spoof, so now I, too, am writing a story about a vampire. And a werewolf. And a witch. And it's kinda fun! So stay tuned for more on that.