Monday, September 26, 2011

Seventh Heaven an EPIC Award finalist!

Woo hoo! I nearly didn't enter this story, because I'd re-released it after the rights returned to me from The Wild Rose Press. But Seventh Heaven's a wonderful little story, set in the Sixties in my hometown of Lambertville/New Hope. And now it's a 2012 EPIC Award finalist! I'm so proud of it! 


Reviewers have called it “a wonderful story”; “an uplifting romance set in a turbulent, unique time period. I did not want it to end”; “a read that will leave you on the edge of your seat. The deep and powerful setting of this story had me wiping away tears while cheering James on”;  and “This book brought about emotions that I found refreshing. Cate Masters is a gifted writer who wrote this book with talent and marvelous imagery. I could almost see, taste, hear and touch what was occurring in "Seventh Heaven." If you are looking for a book with a wonderful plot that is very well written as well as being entertaining, "Seventh Heaven" is the book for you.”


For the trailer, I photographed my hometown of Lambertville, NJ and New Hope, PA (twin towns, separated by the Delaware) because that’s the setting for the story. A cool place, even before the Sixties. :) 

The image on the new book cover, above, is also a light from the bridge spanning Lambertville and New Hope.