Friday, June 22, 2012

On Blogtalk Radio tonight

Tonight, Renee's Reviews invited me to be part of its Blogtalk radio show to talk a  bit about Orion Rising. Renee gave the book a wonderful 5-star review. If you haven't read it, it's here, if you care to.

The talk begins at 6:00 p.m. EST. I'd love for you to call in and chat! Here's the link:

Or just call in: (646) 595-3025

It would be great to talk to you. 

And there's more about Supernatural Saturday in the post below! Don't miss it. 


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Cate that's awesome!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'll try to be there. Good luck.

Angela Brown said...

I am so behind the times. This is great Cate. I'm sure it will be great.

C.A. Masterson said...

Thanks so much, guys! The show went very well. Once it's archived, I'll post a link.
I appreciate your support!