Monday, July 15, 2013

Mythology - just an alternate reality...

... and other postulations and explanations, mainly pertaining to Death Is A Bitch. Thanks to Donna Hole for inviting me to her blog! Come over and join us for a little sit down, will you?

Donna also posted a wonderful review for Death, for which I'm so grateful! It's always gratifying when others love your characters as much as you do. :)

I'm planning a little book birthday bash for Death Is A Bitch too - hard to believe it's almost been a year since its release! A blip in time for Death, but hopefully a fun one.

Watch here for details!


Great review for Cursed!

I love when I get an email bearing a wonderful review. Night Owl Reviews gave my paranormal novella, Cursed, 5 stars and made it a Top Pick!

The reviewer said, in part: "I absolutely loved this story line. This is the first book and I can't wait for the second."


The full review is here: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/v5/Reviews/Angibabi4-reviews-Cursed-by-Cate-Masters