Monday, July 15, 2013

Mythology - just an alternate reality...

... and other postulations and explanations, mainly pertaining to Death Is A Bitch. Thanks to Donna Hole for inviting me to her blog! Come over and join us for a little sit down, will you?

Donna also posted a wonderful review for Death, for which I'm so grateful! It's always gratifying when others love your characters as much as you do. :)

I'm planning a little book birthday bash for Death Is A Bitch too - hard to believe it's almost been a year since its release! A blip in time for Death, but hopefully a fun one.

Watch here for details!

Great review for Cursed!

I love when I get an email bearing a wonderful review. Night Owl Reviews gave my paranormal novella, Cursed, 5 stars and made it a Top Pick!

The reviewer said, in part: "I absolutely loved this story line. This is the first book and I can't wait for the second."

The full review is here: 


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on the review and already visited Donna this morning!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Congrats on the review. You have a sky full of stars with all those 5's you earn.

Madeleine Sara said...

Just hopped over from Donna's. Congrats on the review. I know what you mean. it's a real buzz.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Alex! And thanks for popping over.

Aw thanks Susan. Wish there were more though. I'd love a few constellations. Or galaxies, lol.

Much appreciated, Madeleine!

Donna Hole said...

I read Cursed over the weekend but got too busy to add the review to the Death post. I will get one up for Cursed within a few days, hopefully.

I totally enjoyed it. A fabulously colorful story with a twisted fairytale style - Beauty and The Beast or perhaps Phantom of the Opera. I like how you managed a HEA ending without tidying up those last couple loose ends - which I won't name so not to spoil the book for anyone reading this comment :)

Thanks for guesting with me today. It was a pleasure.


Cate Masters said...

Wonderful! So glad you enjoyed it, Donna.
And thanks so much again for having me as a guest. I always love talking about mythology (and my characters).

Roland D. Yeomans said...

What a great review. May your sales be high and your problems be low. :-)

Cate Masters said...

What a lovely sentiment Roland. Thank you! And the same to you.

DMS said...

What a fabulous review! Yeah! So nice to wake up to a 5 star review. :)


Cate Masters said...

Thanks Jess! It does help the day look rosy. :)