Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cover reveal for Twice In A Blue Moon!

It's finally here! I can finally show you the gorgeous cover for Twice In A Blue Moon, releasing Jan. 19 from Kensington's Lyrical Press.

Thanks to these Kensington klovers, who are participating in the cover reveal:
 Musings and Ramblings
Delhia (

And thanks to ARe Cafe for posting the cover too!

The ebook's actually been available for preorder for a few weeks, but I did my best to keep it under wraps. :) You can preorder from:

Kensington Publishing
Barnes and Noble

Now all that's left is the waiting - the hardest part of all.


Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Congrats, Cate. I'm hearing so many good things from writers working with Lyrical/Kensington.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Susan! I'm very excited about my two upcoming releases with them.

dolorah said...

Nice. Congrats Cate.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks much, Donna :)

LD Masterson said...

Congratulations, Cate. Best of luck with the upcoming release.

DMS said...

Congrats, Cate! So excited for you! January will be here before you know it. :)

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Linda and Jess!

Yep, the holidays will make the time fly by, I'm sure :)

Tom Olbert said...

Well done, Cate. Very eye-catching cover.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Thomas :)