Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Less than a week till release day!

With only days till Kensington's Lyrical Press releases Twice In A Blue Moon, things are going to get busy. I've been quiet lately, gearing up for release day plus writing a new story. Oh, and I finished the book video too.

Today, I can't stay quiet - Cindy Fazzi was gracious enough to interview me on her blog about the backstory for Twice In A Blue Moon. I hope you'll pop over and say hi.

Event coming up
I'm excited to be part of a local booksigning too. On Feb. 14, I'll join dozens of other authors at Ashcombe's Greenhouse. Last year, the event drew lots of visitors. Such a lovely environment, too, in the warm greenhouse, surrounded by flowers and plants. We had a basket full of wonderful giveaways last year, and I'm sure this year we'll offer something fantastic too. So if you're in central Pennsylvania, I hope you'll drop by Ashcombe's that Saturday afternoon.


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Great video! I bet they get together.
When does the book come out?

LD Masterson said...

I'll echo Alex. Great video. Best of luck on the release.

dolorah said...

Awesome. Hope the book signing goes well.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks guys! Release days are always anxiety-ridden highs, lol.

DMS said...

The video is awesome! Congrats on the upcoming book signing too. I wish I lived closer- I would definitely by there! So excited for you and best of luck with the release. :)