Saturday, December 15, 2007

Winning - short speculative

Available July 2010
from Eternal Press
in ebook

I have removed the information regarding this ebook.

Although the contract with Eternal Press is expired, this publisher has ignored my many emails, FB messages, tweets and a certified letter regarding the reversion of rights to me. They continue to sell my books on their site and on affiliated sites such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble, etc.

I do not recommend Eternal Press or Damnation Books to any author seeking a publisher for their story. There have been multiple complaints about both (they are effectively the same publisher). Please do your research before submitting anywhere.

And if you're interested in reading this story, I'd be happy to send it to you at no charge. Please do not purchase any copies issued by Eternal Press.






No comments: