2009 was an incredible year! I’ve had nine releases, from shorts to novellas. Another novel’s in second edits, and the eleventh contracted story will be released on Feb. 10, 2010 (two days before my birthday – nice present, huh?).
It’s been a real whirlwind of a year, and went by too quickly! But I’m looking forward to more of the same next year. I have three novels under submission, and another two ready to go.
Because it’s the season of giving, starting today I’ll run a contest here on my blog. Just tell me what draws you to a story, and you’re automatically entered! On New Year’s Eve, I’ll pick a winner at random and announce it on my blog. Don’t forget to leave your email address so I know how to contact you. The winner will have the choice of any of these releases:
1. Seventh Heaven, a Sixties-era short romance, the #1 bestseller on The Wild Rose Press all of July! Woo hoo!
2. The Duende and the Muse, a short fantasy romance
3. Liberation via Pen, a short contemporary romance
4. One Soul for Sale, a contemporary fantasy
5. The Lure of the Vine, a contemporary fantasy
6. Going with Gravity, contemporary romance
7. Picture This, contemporary
8. Wilderness Girl, contemporary erotic romance
9. Reflections, a short contemporary fantasy
You can find excerpts, trailers and reviews for these stories on my web site.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday, and may the new year bring you all the best!
And finally, here are more Christmas tunes. Springsteen's Santa Claus Is Coming to Town is an all-time favorite, and not just because I'm a Jersey girl. Here, his youthful energy and enthusiasm shine through.
I've always been a big Pretenders fan, too, so when Chrissy Hynde released 2000 Miles, it became an instant hit with me, at least.