Thursday, February 25, 2010

Little Episodes launch day

Tonight in London is the launch of Little Episodes, an international art collective aimed at destigmatizing addiction, depression and mental illness through the arts.

For anyone reading this in the U.K., here again are the details:
25th February 2010
Contemporary Urban Centre
London Bridge Bankside
81-83 Southwark Bridge Road, London, UK
SE1 0NQ
7pm - 1am

I love that - "London Bridge Bankside." And that it runs till one a.m.

The event will feature musical performances, art exhibitions and will showcase material from the 'expression of depression' anthologies.

I contributed a poem, Invasion (written as C.A. Masterson). I urge you to participate in this worthy cause by buying a copy. I lost two cousins to suicide, so this is dear to my heart. Although I can't be there tonight, I'm there in spirit.

Learn more about Little Episodes at www.littleepisodes.org.