Less than one week till Blogmania! I'm excited! I hope you are too.
If you want to have the most fun and scoop up as much loot as possible, here are a few Early Bird Reminders to help you do just that.
1. Be at any of the blogs participating in the Blogmania Event as early as possible on April 30th. The easiest way to find a Blogmania Blog is to look for the Blogmania Badge.
2. This is an international event, so understand that there will be some differences in time zones. My advice is to start early and stay late to catch all the blogs.
3. Each blog will have their own giveaway requirements. Read them carefully, follow through, and then move on as quickly as possible. If you run across a blog that you really like and want to spend some time exploring, copy their URL and then visit them after Blogmania is over.
4. We will have a 100+ blogs for you to visit. Each one will post their number like this. ( This is blog 47 of 100) This is to help you keep track of which blogs you’ve visited, and which ones you still need to reach. You may want to prepare a blog sheet numbered from 1 – 120, then mark off each numbered blog as you visit.
5. All blog links provided will also have a number like (Blog 89 of 100). Look for the blogs that you haven’t yet visited and follow those links until you’ve checked off all the blogs on your sheet.
6. We have all types of blogs participating in Blogmania, which means that the range of items in their giveaways are diverse. I have previewed many and they are awesome.
Here are the goodies I'll be offering to a random commenter on April 30 for Blogmania - one print copy each of One Soul for Sale and Picture This!
Also, I'll include a bracelet handmade by me, and a beaded book thong! Click on either photo for a closeup view.
Don't forget to come back on April 30! More than 100 authors and artisans are participating with some very cool offerings, so it's well worth visiting their blogs! You can check out other offerings on the Blogmania Facebook fan page.
And... the winner is...
Finally, as I promised in last Saturday's post, today's the day someone will win a PDF of Design for Life. Thanks to all who sent emails and left comments! I threw everyone's name into a bowl, and my daughter drew out Tracey D. Tracey, I've emailed you the PDF - let me know if you don't receive it! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!