Friday, June 4, 2010

Booksigning in Lambertville!

Next Saturday, I'll be signing copies of Fever Dreams, One Soul for Sale and Picture This in Lambertville, NJ - my hometown! It's a gorgeous town, if you've never been there. The darling of the New York Times travel section because of its antiques and art shops. Hm, maybe I could persuade you to visit on Saturday June 12? As long as you're in town, you could stop in J.B. Kline's anytime from noon till 4:00 p.m. I'll be sitting in the back room with my books, waiting for you.

Oh, and on the walls of the gallery will be photographs shot by my talented niece, Meg Eubank. Pretty cool that they'll be there at the same time I will. Above is my own shot of the Delaware River, which separates Lambertville from New Hope, PA.

I hope to see some friendly faces there! Kline's cafe has incredibly delicious goodies too, if my books aren't enough of a temptation. :)