Monday, July 12, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I’m so honored that Ginger Simpson bestowed the Versatile Blogger Award upon me last week. According to the rules, I'm required to:

1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen new friends know I admire them.

So thanks Ginger! I heartily recommend you visit Ginger’s wonderful blog. Besides being an amazing talent, Ginger’s posts are often hilarious.

Hm, now to think of seven things about me that won’t bore you to tears. Seven’s actually a significant number in my life, so here goes:

1. I’m the seventh (and last) child of two parents who each had seven children in their families.
2. When I was little, I wanted to marry Paul McCartney.
3. I still wouldn’t mind marrying Paul, if I weren’t already married.
4. Someday I hope to go to London with my friend Nora, so we can take the Beatles tour.
5. I’m still waiting for my husband to take me on our honeymoon, although it’s been more than 30 years. (No, I’m not giving up!)
6. I’m an animal lover, and having only a cat and a dog is the least number of pets we’ve had in years.
7. I wish I knew how to play the piano. Or the guitar. Or any instrument. Guess I’ll stick to the keyboard, nyuk nyuk.

Okay, so here’s my list of 15 blogs deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award. There are many more, I’m certain, but this is my list for now.

Alice Audrey
Rachel Brimble
Laurie J. Edwards
CJ Gabriel
Susan Gourley
DL Jackson
Emma Lai
Rebecca Leigh
Chiron O’Keefe
Lynn Romaine
Julia Smith
Jon Sprunk
Lorrie Unites-Struiff
Margaret West
KF Zuzulo

I hope you’ll visit their wonderful blogs often.