Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thanks so much for your votes!

I'm so excited that votes in the Preditor & Editors poll placed three of my 2010 releases in the top 10!  Woo hoo! I'm so grateful for your support. This is a tough business and sometimes it's easy to lose faith, but at times like this, I remember why I love to write - because it can touch other people's hearts.

And because now I get to squee!

Here are the standings, along with the pretty graphics:

My short contemporary romance, Design for Life - #6

My historical Native American romance, Follow the Stars Home - #6

My fun historical romance, Angels, Sinners and Madmen - #10

My contemporary fantasy, Surfacing, came in at #13, and I ranked 16 in the Author poll, but someone left such a wonderful comment, which  made my day.

Thanks again!


Emma Lai said...

Woohoo, Cate!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks so much Emma! :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm so happy for you, Cate. You deserve the accolades.

Marva Dasef said...

Excellent work! Congrats, Cate.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Susan and Marva! I'm grateful for your support.