Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rocking out for SSS


Yay! Rock Bottom released last week from Lyrical Press! Not only that, Romancing the Book rated it 4 stars - a recommended read! Woot!

To celebrate, I'm switching my SSS snippets to this fun contemporary, about rock journalist Billie Prescott, who's just arrived in Malibu to cover Rock Bottom, the reality dating show of has-been rocker Jet Trently. Billie and Jet don't quite hit it off right away:

“My interest in you extends as far as my employer defines. Not one millimeter beyond.” To admit any fascination with him would fuel his ego to wildfire strength. She couldn’t be responsible for California spontaneously combusting. Or the coiling of her insides when his gaze pierced hers, stripping her naked. Like now.

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments.