Thursday, June 16, 2011

Two more re-releases

Yay, I received the rights back for my paranormal novella, One Soul for Sale, which I've republished. It's now available from Amazon and Smashwords titled Soul for Sale. For just $1.99!

As soon as I saw this image, I snapped it up. If you're familiar with the story, you know Madelyn's grey cat plays a pivotal part. If you're not familiar with the story, I hope you read it! Did I mention it's just $1.99?  And that it was a 2011 EPIC finalist? :)

I revised it a bit, rewriting it in past tense instead of present. 

Reviews described the story as “outstanding,” a “riveting read… I couldn’t stop until I hit the last page.”

You can view theCasting Call, Story Elements, read more wonderful reviews and more here.


Next, my short contemporary chick lit, Liberation via Pen, is now re-released on Smashwords  and Amazon Kindle as Writing Off the Past.

This is a very fun story, and a quick read. A reviewer said it 

"is a great story... The empowerment displayed towards the end was uplifting. Any woman who has been in Krista’s shoes will enjoy this read..."

Thanks! :)