Sunday, August 28, 2011

Final peek at Dead to Rights for SSS

Thanks to everyone who visits each Sunday! I'm especially grateful for your comments.

Here's the last six from my dark paranormal, Dead to Rights. Our heroine’s finally going to learn about her past:


He turned serious again and steadied his gaze on me. “Life’s all about choices, Tess.”


A chill shot through me and I couldn’t even blink. “What did you call me?” It had been so long since anyone used that name, he couldn’t possibly have guessed it. My breath failed me until he spoke.

Sorry, you'll have to read it to learn what he says. :)

Check out all the awesome snippets at Six Sentence Sunday. Hope Irene doesn't crash the SSS party, but if so, stay safe and I'll catch up with you during the week!

21 comments:

Gem Sivad said...

Oh, what a great tease! Love it.

Taryn Kincaid said...

Exciting stuff!

Angela S. Stone said...

Tease! Love it though! this is on my TBR list for sure!

xx
A.

charmainegordon author said...

Fine six, Cate. A teaser.

Lucy Felthouse said...

Ooh, I'm intrigued. Nice six!

Sherry Gloag said...

Oh! That is so cruel! :-) LOL

Jessica K said...

LOL, what a tease! Wonderful six.

charmainegordon author said...

Cate, did you know that TO BE CONTINUED is co-winner of September Book of the month on www.iBookBuzz.com Big contest last month. Check the out and see if there's a category you might enter.

Chrystalla Thoma said...

Oh what a teaser!!! :) Love the mystery you weave. Great lines!

Liz said...

Teaser - great 6!

Vivien Dean said...

Uh oh! Great way to get us hooked!

Bree said...

OMG! What a cliffhanger!

Monica Enderle Pierce said...

Oh, you rotten tease! Very ominous six.

Carrie Ann Ryan said...

Oh what a tease! Great Six!

diannehartsock said...

That wasn't nice! What a tease you are. :)

Jenna said...

I need to learn the art of the tease from you! Great way to end though. Definitely leave us wanting more. Great job.

Alix said...

Fantastic six, I'm hooked, Thank you.

Kerrianne Coombes said...

Great six!! Loved it.

Kathleen Grieve said...

HA! You're a #1 tease today! Great Six!

1000th.monkey said...

Ooooh! Can't wait to see what happens next!! ...you'll continue next week, right?

J.A. Beard said...

Nice touch of mystery there. Nothing like a few unanswered questions to pull me in.