Monday, October 3, 2011

It's October!

It's my favorite time of year. I love this season, when the leaves change to bright colors, the air's sweet with the last fling of flowers, and the nights are so crisp and clear, the stars are brilliant.

One of the reasons I love this time of year is Halloween. I love everything about it, from the spooky tales to longtime legends to trick or treat. It's magical, and a perfect lead-in to the next magical season: Christmas.

This month's going to be a little crazy. I've signed up for so many events, I hope I can remember them all! And like most good Halloween events, there'll be treats. :)
From Oct. 22-24, you can find me at Ramsey's Reviews Halloween Bash. Always a fun event! It's going on all month, so be sure to check it out and enter the great giveaways!

From Oct. 24 - 31, I'm part of the Spooktacular Giveaway Hop hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer (who also organized the Banned Books hop). When I signed up last week, more than 300 blogs had put in their names, so just think of all the great prizes they'll have!

Mark your calendar for the week before Halloween, when Romance Junkies Readers Yahoo group will be giving away tons of goodies, including a copy of my dark paranormal romance, The Magic of Lavender. :) You need to be a member of the group, so if you're not already, sign up now!

On Oct. 28, I'm part of the LASR Haunting HalloweenBlog Fest, along with lots of other authors.

From Oct. 28 - 31, I'm part of The Romance Room Spookapalooza, which sounds like tons of fun. 

Oh, and I can't forget - Romancing the Hero releases on October 26! I can't wait! :)