Friday, October 14, 2011

Pay It Forward blog hop

What a great idea! Thanks so much to Alex and Matthew for thinking of ways to spread the news about interesting blogs.  There are so many wonderful blogs that I hardly get a chance to visit, it's difficult to narrow it down to three. If you'll notice my blog roll, I have a ton of blogs that I love or that have caught my interest.But here goes:

Susan Gourley fills her Susan Says blog with interesting, thoughtful posts, often focused on the craft of writing, which I appreciate. And Susan's friendly and accessible, so it's always a pleasure to read her posts.

The Paranormalists is actually a group blog to which I belong. With dozens of members, all of whom write paranormal or fantasy, there's always something of interest to find there. And if you're an author who writes paranormal or fantasy, the blog's always open to new members.
Storyfix.com likely needs no new followers, but it's one I visit often because it's completely focused on craft, and always contains useful information. A great blog to follow for serious authors.

As I noted in a previous post, life has become outrageously crazy so I likely won't be able to visit many blogs during the day, but will catch up with you later! Thanks for visiting.

Now go check out the great blogs on the Pay It Forward hop!