Monday, December 12, 2011

Another nice review for Ground Rules

Woot! Sizzling Hot Book Reviews rated Ground Rules a four-star read. Thanks so much!


Here's part of what the reviewer said:
Ground Rules is a cute story to make you in the mood for Christmas and miracles. Wish on a tree Angel seven times and receive a Angel in your kitchen.
Luke is the Harley, hunky not-like-you’ve-seen-before Angel. Had his heart broken and doesn’t want to listen to his heart. In Ground Rules he shows Alice that other’s have worse circumstances.
I really enjoyed Ground Rules. It reminded me of It’s a Wonderful Life with a love twist. If you want a good book to get you into the spirit of Christmas and miracles I recommend Ground Rules.



If your holidays need a little extra cheer, you can find more about Ground Rules here.

9 comments:

J. A. Bennett said...

yeah! Sounds like it was a great review!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I know that made you smile!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks J.A. and Alex - the review was a nice surprise.

Ciara said...

Yay! Sounds like a fantastic review. Congratulations!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks much Ciara!

Angela Brown said...

Sounds like an awesome review for a fantastic author of a great story.

YAY!!

Cate Masters said...

You're so sweet, Angela - thanks much. :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I think I need this to get me in the Christmas spirit and I do love angels.

Cate Masters said...

It is full of good cheer, Susan. :)