Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Would love your votes!

It's that time of year again - the annual PredEd polls. I'm happy to say I have a few entries! I would love your support for these 2011 releases:

The Magic of Lavender

Just the Right Amount of Wrong

Rock Bottom  

Ground Rules

The Preditors & Editors site asks that you verify your vote by clicking the link on the email you receive after you hit Submit, so it's a two-step process. But two clicks will make me so happy! I truly appreciate your support.

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's awesome! I'll go vote.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks so much, Alex!

LD Masterson said...

Voted!

Angela Brown said...

Awesome! Going to vote. Good luck, Cate :-)

Cate Masters said...

You guys are the best! Thanks so much.

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on the nominations, :)

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Shelley!

Arlene said...

Took a while with Critters giving me impossible...hey, maybe I really am not a human, that's why I couldn't figure out the blasted two words to type in the 'prove your not a cyborg' box.
Fingers crossed for you!

Cate Masters said...

I appreciate the extra effort Arlene! :)