Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Steal these graphics!

First, congrats to the Leap Into Books blog hop winner - Barb! Barb will receive a print copy of my contemporary fantasy, Surfacing, plus Bad Moon Rising by Sherilynn Kenyon and Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz. Happy reading, Barb!

Next, I learned today that March is Small and Indie Press Month. I couldn't find any graphics online, though a few sites confirmed the designation. So I made a few graphics of my own. Go ahead, steal one for your own site.


5 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I will definitely be stealing from you. I love the small presses I write for. Go Indies!

Cate Masters said...

I'm grateful to the online pubs who gave me my start. I'm glad to see them enjoying success!

Arlene said...

Thanks,Cate!

Marta Szemik said...

Love the buttons! Thanks Cate!

Cate Masters said...

Happy to help. :)