Wednesday, November 28, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

I had such a good time bringing so many authors to my blog during Halloween, I'm going to do it again for Christmas. The 12 Days of Christmas will run from Dec. 1 through 12, so I hope you'll visit!

I'm still working out the details, and still have plenty of room left for authors who'd like to join in. Just let me know if you're interested.


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Very cool, Cate!

DMS said...

What fun! We loved participating in October! Great idea! Can't wait to hear more. :)

Cate Masters said...

I'd love to have you both back, Jess! It's basically like the Halloween event, but with Christmas questions. Let me know if you want a date!

Angela Brown said...

Such a wonderful event. I enjoyed stopping by and learning about new-to-me authors during the Halloween event.

If you have a spot, just let me know and I'd be happy to participate :-)

Cate Masters said...

Sent you an email, Angela - I'd love to have you!