Monday, November 19, 2012

So thankful

This will be my only post here this week (but one away - see below), but I wanted to express my deep gratitude to everyone who helped make this year another fantastic one (though - Mayans aside - I'm not counting on it ending before Dec. 31!)

I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful critique partners. You don't let me get away with anything. You're the reason my writing keeps getting better.

Thanks to the generous authors in this wonderful online writing community. Your enthusiasm and support keeps my spirits buoyed when I most need it.

Thanks so much to the readers who've bought my books! I sincerely hope you've enjoyed them, because that's the reason I keep doing what I do. And if you did enjoy them, I hope you'll leave a review. :)
Most of all, thanks to my family, who provide me much-needed foundation and support, and without whom I'd be lost.
Okay, put away your tissues now. :)

Time for some goodies!



The Romance Reviews's Year-End Splash has begun! The grand prize is a $100 gift card, and hundreds of participating authors are holding giveaways too, so hop on over there!

On Sunday, Nov. 25, I'll be giving away an ebook of my Christmas fantasy, Ground Rules, so keep an eye out for that.


A guest post on Thursday

I'll be at Decadent's 1NS blog on Turkey Day, sharing a little more gratitude and spreading the love.
If I don't see you there, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!