Friday, March 29, 2013

Cursed will launch Decadent's new Tease line!


I am so thrilled that my paranormal novella, Cursed, will be the first title Decadent will release to launch its new Tease line!


The Tease Allure line is for all things paranormal:

From daring vampires, shape-shifters, zombies, werewolves, witches/warlocks, and mediums with psychic abilities, you’ll find them all here!


The cover for Cursed is amazing. I wish I could share it with you! But for now, it has to stay under wraps. Next month, I'll be able to replace this placeholder with the real thing. :)

Here’s a peek at the short blurb:

Ten days of freedom. That’s all Fate had allotted me each year. In the streets of Venice, I could walk among them. Mingle. Belong.
During Carnevale, they had no idea who I was. What I was.
For ten days, it didn’t matter.
Until I met her.

Decadent's wonderful team has been busy behind the scenes, planning an array of events and goodies for readers! I'm planning some cool stuff of my own. Stay tuned for more details...