Friday, April 5, 2013

Release day for Homecoming!

Happy dance time! It's my first release of 2013 today - Homecoming, my contemporary short! Decadent Publishing released it today as part of its very cool 1 Night Stand series.

I am addicted to 1NS! So three more are on the way after this. Woot! :)

Today I'm over at the 1 Night Stand blog talking about why Homecoming was such a special story to write. I hope you'll pop over and say hi! And while you're on your way, join me in a happy dance! :)











6 comments:

Arlene said...

Congrats on another story out there. I cant wait to read it!!!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks much Arlene! I'm very excited to bring Nick and Jennie out into the world. Like giving birth, lol

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Cate!!

Michael Offutt, S.F.A. said...

Huzzah! Congratulations :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Congrats on another story. I continue to admire how prolific you are.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks much, Alex, Michael and Susan!