Friday, June 21, 2013

Cover Reveal: Betting It All

I was blown away by this cover! Decadent cover artists are truly artists. What do you think?

Betting It All
by Cate Masters

Historical romance novella
(about 29k)
Coming soon from Decadent Publishing

Can the daughter of a well-known prostitute start a new life where no one knows her family history? Norah Hawkins is sure going to try. When a letter arrives deeding her property in San Francisco, she packs her bags.
Irishman Gerard MacKenzie likes his life free and easy, but is tired of the snobbish East Coast folk. San Francisco has enough vice and folly to suit his needs. Meeting Norah gives him the opportunity to bartend in her saloon. Maybe he can convince her to let him play the piano, too. She’s a shrewd businesswoman, and negotiating with her makes his blood boil. Damn if she doesn’t make his blood boil in other ways.
The morning of April 18, 1906, a terrible earthquake buries their dreams beneath the city’s ruins. Can Norah and Mac rebuild their lives? Will rebuilding their dreams bond them forever, or tear them apart?


Taryn Kincaid said...

Oh! Sweeeeet! I didn't realize you wrote historicals! Love it!

Maria Zannini said...

Very pretty and feminine. I like it!

Cate Masters said...

Yep, Taryn, this will be my fifth (if you count vintage, otherwise my fourth) :)

High praise coming from the Book Cover Diva! Thanks Maria.

Cate Masters said...

Oops, I meant "don't count vintage". Need. More. Coffee...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Cate!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Alex! Now I just need a release date. :)

DMS said...

Oh wow! This cover looks amazing. Want to read this!!!!!

Cate Masters said...

Aw thanks Jess! I hope you do!

Gezzilyn Leon said...

I'm so glad to be on your book!
I hope to get a paperback copy some day!
It truly is a beautiful cover.
I'm glad you like it.

~the redheaded model

ModelMayhem/Gezzilyn Leon

Cate Masters said...

Wow is that you on the cover, Gezzilyn? I absolutely love it.