Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's almost Death's book birthday!

Today, you can win a copy of my 5-star paranormal, Death Is A Bitch - just leave a comment at Decadent's Daily Dose of Decadence blog:

On Saturday, I'm throwing a book birthday bash on Facebook - sign up here for the chance to win all sorts of goodies!

Hope to see you! :)


DMS said...

How exciting! I think I have this on my Kindle- so I have to double check before I enter. :) I wish I had a better way to organize my Kindle books!

Congrats on the Book Birthday! Yeah

Cate Masters said...

I have the same trouble organizing my books, Stephanie!

But it's not just an ebook I'm giving away - check out the goodies on the post above :)

Rachna Chhabria said...

Congrats Cate. I am super eager to read your book.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks very much, Rachna. Hope you can join the Facebook party on Saturday.