Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A graphic's worth a thousand words

But I'll still add a few words... This morning, I was so excited to see this beautiful banner from Decadent Publishing! The holidays are going to be extra sweet. I just finished second round edits, and Blue Moon Over Bliss Lake should be releasing soon!

Edits on A Wedding at the Blue Moon Cafe are finished, and it went to the line editor yesterday too. *happy dancing*

And this badge makes it official, though I still don't like calling it "winning." Any writer who takes part still ends up with a good start on a new story, so in my book, that's not losing.

I was excited just to get back in the flow. The third Blue Moon novella, Twice in a Blue Moon, had been in my head since the summer. After a good bit of revision and polishing up, I think it will be a winner of a story, though.
I'm equally excited for the second, shorter story I began for NaNo, though that one's far from finished too.

I'd set an early deadline of last Friday because we were scheduled to be away last weekend, and I knew this week would be busy with Thanksgiving preparations. And November ends this Saturday!

Are you ready for Turkey Day? And for December?


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on conquering the NaNo! You're right, anyone who participates is a winner.
Have a great Thanksgiving, Cate.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Alex! Hope you have a wonderful holiday too.