Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A graphic's worth a thousand words

But I'll still add a few words... This morning, I was so excited to see this beautiful banner from Decadent Publishing! The holidays are going to be extra sweet. I just finished second round edits, and Blue Moon Over Bliss Lake should be releasing soon!


Edits on A Wedding at the Blue Moon Cafe are finished, and it went to the line editor yesterday too. *happy dancing*

And this badge makes it official, though I still don't like calling it "winning." Any writer who takes part still ends up with a good start on a new story, so in my book, that's not losing.

I was excited just to get back in the flow. The third Blue Moon novella, Twice in a Blue Moon, had been in my head since the summer. After a good bit of revision and polishing up, I think it will be a winner of a story, though.
I'm equally excited for the second, shorter story I began for NaNo, though that one's far from finished too.

I'd set an early deadline of last Friday because we were scheduled to be away last weekend, and I knew this week would be busy with Thanksgiving preparations. And November ends this Saturday!

Are you ready for Turkey Day? And for December?