Friday, November 15, 2013

Ta da!

I am over the moon - the Blue Moon! I love these covers. And these stories. I hope you will too. Edits came on Wednesday for Blue Moon Over Bliss Lake, and a second editor emailed that she has A Wedding at the Blue Moon Cafe, so I have a feeling I'll be extra busy very soon! I have no idea when they'll release, though. I'm thinking (hoping) early next year.



Okay, I could sit here and sigh all day over these, but I have to get back to work - on the third Blue Moon novella for NaNo

Speaking of which...

Today's the end of NaNo Week 2! Yesterday I crossed over 34k. *happy dance* Well, a tentative happy dance. :) I'm a little nervous about wrapping up the first story and launching into another, as required by the other NaNo program I signed up for.

But hey, 16k sounds a whole lot better than 50,000 words, doesn't it? How's your writing going?

Hope you had a great week! Have a wonderful weekend too.

12 comments:

Arlene said...

Love both covers, Cate. Congrats and I cant wait to read them.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Arlene! I absolutely love these stories and can't wait too. :)

Teri Riggs said...

The covers are awesome!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Teri! Cover artist Mina Carter rocks!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I know that 16K won't be any problem for you. Love those covers.

Cate Masters said...

These stories have been swelling in my head since last spring, Susan! Time they got out. :)
Thanks!

Alexa said...

Beautiful covers! Congrats!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Alexa! I love them too!

DMS said...

Both covers are fabulous! I especially love the barefoot wedding cover!
Sounds like NaNo is going well! Keep up the great work. :)
~Jess

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Jess! :)

LD Masterson said...

Love both the covers. Keep NaNo-ing.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Linda!