Monday, February 24, 2014

Rock Bottom, revamped

I'm very excited that Rock Bottom has been re-contracted under the new Lyrical Press imprint under Kensington Publishing! Former Lyrical publisher Renee Rocco is staying on as Managing Director. The news was announced last month, but I stayed mum until my contract was signed, sealed and delivered.

Rock Bottom is getting a new look too. What do you think of this new cover?

Yeah, I love it too.

So I'm looking forward to its re-release under the new imprint, and hoping it will find a broader reach of readers. When? The ink on the contract has hardly had time to dry, but I do know that on February 13, it was sent to Kensington to line up in the queue for uploading to retailers. And it has a page ready to go at Lyrical's site. I'll keep you posted.

Wish me luck as it re-launches!


9 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Wow! Great news! I hope Kensington brings in a bigger audience.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks much Maria! I'm nervous-excited for new readers find it. :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I heard the news about Lyrical a few weeks ago from another author. So excited for you.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Susan! It would be such a thrill to see a book in an actual store, lol

Angela Brown said...

That is such wonderful news, Cate. Congrats. And that cover is definitely hot!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's very cool, Cate! Glad it has a new home and a new look.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks much, Alex and Angela!

Ava Quinn said...

That's great news, Cate. I love the cover too. Good luck on the re-launch!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks for the good wishes, Ava!