Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A cover reveal at long last for Goddess, Awakened!

Strangely enough, the world did not come to a standstill while I was away for four days. Kensington made Goddess, Awakened, available for preorder!

The wonderful folks at ARe Cafe are helping me get the word out with a cover reveal today. I hope you'll pop over to see it - it's gorgeous.

Or you could visit author extraordinaire, Arlene Webb, and view the cover there. If you haven't checked out Arlene's site yet, you should. Right now.

I've also set up a review blog tour with Literary Nook that starts July 20, and am very excited about that. I'm still gathering some items to include in a giveaway basket - earrings and lavender soaps and some other goodies I haven't yet decided upon. Once I have it assembled, I'll share a photo of it.

More cover reveals are on the way. I'm so grateful to my wonderful author friends! :)

Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Great cover, Cate! Very soft and warm.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Glad you had some time off. You going to be busy over the next few weeks. Going to check out your cover.

Cate Masters said...

Thank you for checking it out, Alex and Susan! I love it too. :)

LD Masterson said...

I really like it. You can almost feel that sunshine.

Cate Masters said...

Yes, Linda! And I love the sense that she's about to awaken, and set things in motion. :)