Monday, July 28, 2014

A slew of sales and freebies!


Decadent Publishing is launching August with a heat wave of a sale! Mark your calendar - from Aug. 1 through 5, you can download these five titles from Amazon for FREE!


Betting It All 

My historical novella set during San Francisco's Great Quake in 1906, and called "a magnificent escape" by one reviewer, and "sweet, romantic and exciting" by another.








Blue Moon Over Bliss Lake

My contemporary novella, about which one reviewer said, "Cate can really tell a tale" and another said, "really blew me away."






A Wedding at the Blue Moon Cafe

My contemporary novella called "fantastic!" by one reviewer, who added, "Love this story and all the characters in it." 






Death Is A Bitch

My paranormal/fantasy described as "dazzling... well-balanced with expert pacing, intriguing but human characters and a writing style that is near poetic."





Cursed

My paranormal/fantasy with a historical twist, which one reviewer said had "such vivid and beautiful scenes" and another called "a unique blend of historical facts and paranormal elements that nicely combine in an action-packed romantic story."






Decadent's also lowering the price of all my other Decadent titles to just 99 cents on Amazon. I hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity to try some great stories.

Get Cursed for free and grab the other two in the trilogy - Charmed and Claimed.

My 1Night Stand titles are for readers who like more sizzle in their romance! A Hard Day's Knight, Cinderella Dreams, Homecoming, Sweet Revenge, The Ex Factor and Tonight You Belong to Me are all short and hot reads.

Readers who like paranormals with an extra light romantic element will love my novel Dead to Rights.

There's something for every taste! Grab 'em while they're hot!