Monday, July 14, 2014

A visit and a vote?

It's time to show some cover love! The July covers are up at Lolly Tova's Cover Love, and they're all beautiful. But I'd love a vote for Cinderella Dreams :)

Today I'm visiting the wonderful Daisy Banks, talking about why I love writing paranormals. I know, I could go on and on about the subject, but don't worry - there are only 5 reasons. Do you love reading paranormals? Maybe writing them? I hope you'll come over and share your thoughts.

I'm wrapping up edits on Twice In A Blue Moon today. Good thing, because they're due tomorrow!

Happy Monday!


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Just voted!
Now, go finish those edits.

DMS said...

Off to vote! The cover is beautiful.

Good luck with your edits. :)

Maria Zannini said...

Done and done. You already know I love that cover.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks for the votes everyone!

Finished my edits and sent back to the editor today - yay!