Monday, January 26, 2015

Mother Nature's a relentless party girl

I appreciate all the celebratory snow, Mother Nature, but really - two feet of it along the Eastern coast? Totally unnecessary. A really sweet gesture, but you can stop now.

I'll continue the party in the blogosphere though. Thanks to Alleigh Burrows for the fun interview! I hope you can pop over and say hi.

If you're caught in the path of this monster storm, please stay safe.


Angela Brown said...

Two feet of snow? Oh wow. Mother Nature sure knows how to throw a wild party.

Keep enjoying your party in the blogosphere, though, Cate :-)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Two feet? We didn't get that. Bummer.

dolorah said...

Its been cold and foggy here in northern CA. I miss the snow from my years in Germany, but probably wouldn't want to live in it all the time again. Makes a person appreciate hot chocolate and bunny slippers though.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Mostly missed us but my daughter in Boston is in the 2-3 foot zone with 60 mph winds.

Cate Masters said...

She gets a little carried away, Angela. I'm flagging her, lol

The bulk of the snow landed east of here - on my NJ and NY family. I'm a bit concerned for them, but I'm sure they've stocked up on milk and bread and firewood! And a few were extra smart and are away in Puerto Rico this week. Wish I were there too!

DMS said...

They are predicting two feet of snow here too! Quite the celebration you are throwing. :) Stay warm!