Friday, January 15, 2010

Want to be in the Author Spotlight?

I love to feature other authors and showcase their work. If you would like to be my guest, just send an email to: cate.masters AT gmail.com (using the normal convention) and put Author Spotlight in the subject line.

First, please note the following:

This blog is not rated, so please keep your posts and excerpts to G or PG rating so the Blogger police don't bust me. Thanks for your understanding.

Any writing-related post is fine. If you prefer an interview, I have a set of questions you can answer/ignore as you wish.

Please check the posted schedule on the Author Spotlight Page to see which dates are available.

Because I love to write in various genres, I love to feature authors no matter what genre you write. (If erotica, again, I ask only that your excerpt is suitable for an unrated blog.)

Giveaways are optional. If you opt to have a giveaway, it is up to you to select the winner, notify him/her and post the result in the comments.

Please check in over the course of the time you're scheduled to respond to comments. You love to hear from readers, and they love hearing back from you!

That's basically it. Address your email requests to cate.masters AT gmail.com (without spaces) and put Author Spotlight in the subject line.

I look forward to having you in the Author Spotlight!