Monday, November 29, 2010

Last chance to enter NOR's Autumn web hunt


I'm home from the cruise! My DH and I had a wonderful time on the cruise, lolling on beaches and drinking Coco Locos. Here's a pic of the beach at Coco Cay, our final port of call.

Though it's tough to return to freezing temps after lovely 80-degree temps, it's still great to be home again.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. And thanks to all the guests who blog-sat while I was away!

Tomorrow's the final day for Night Owl Reviews' Autumn Harvest web hunt, in which you can win great prizes from great authors!

In December, you can still enter the Winter Wonderland Web Hunt.

I'm one of the participating authors, and have already sent in my three print copies of Surfacing, my contemporary fantasy novel, and Follow the Stars Home, my historical Native American novel. Both will leave you satisfied, and warm inside. :)