Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

David Bowie knew best. Change is part of life, and how we move forward. Including blogs!

You may have noticed I've been tidying up and rearranging a bit. One big change is the Author Spotlight, which now appears as a separate page. If you click on the link above, you'll see the schedule of 2011 authors so far. Each will be featured for a full week rather than a day. Because I'd already committed to having a few authors in January and February, the change won't take full effect until the end of February. Meanwhile, those authors already scheduled will have two to three days rather than one.

Another big change is that I won't be posting everyday. This last year was wonderful, but sometimes it felt as if the posts were pushed down too fast and fell out of view before anyone could fully appreciate them. In this manic day and age, I feel the need to slooooow dooowwwwnn. Breathe. Ommmm. Namaste. So I'll post a few times a week, but not every day.

More importantly, this will allow me to focus on writing. I'm embarrassed to say how many stories I've begun and not finished. Dozens, really. Time to get those puppies weaned, fat and happy, and put 'em in the window.

I'm mulling over some other changes as well. Stay tuned.