Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, we've survived yet another apocalypse and 2013 is almost here. Death has her party hat on again - but please be safe tonight when you party so you don't meet her too soon!

Wishing you a new year filled with laughter and joy, and time with friends and loved ones. But also remember to take time to do what you love, and nourish your soul with your art.

It's been a fantastic year, and I'm truly grateful for the friendship and support I've received. I hope I've been able to help others as much as they've helped me. 

I plan to write as much as possible, which means I'll likely be blogging less, with no set schedule.

This year's been difficult to visit as many blogs as I'd have liked, and I don't foresee my schedule easing much in the coming year. But I'm always happy to help other authors. On occasional Fridays, I host other authors in a feature called Spilling the Beans, so contact me if you'd like to schedule a visit.

One year ago, I also launched a reader's blog called To Be Read, and it's all about other authors - interviews, guest posts, book spotlights, blurb blitzes - however you'd like to promote, I'll do my best to help. Check the 2013 schedule and let me know if you'd like to reserve a date.
Have a wonderful New Year's celebration!