Monday, July 7, 2014

Let there be goddesses!

Release day is here for Goddess, Awakened! I'm crazy excited about this book - and this series. I love the idea that every woman is descended from the goddesses, and has strengths and talents she never guessed at until life throws one of its famous curve balls to knock her world askew and puts her to the test.

Considering the multi-layered mythology of various world cultures, the series will certainly never run out of goddesses. I am loving all the research! Not only about the main mythological figures, but the lesser ones are very cool as well. I can't wait to finish up revisions on the second novel and get it subbed! Hopefully by summer's end.

For now, the goddess Iris needs some love - and so does my heroine, Joss Gibson. I hope your pre-ordered copy of Goddess, Awakened has hit your e-reader, but if not, you can buy an ebook and get immediate delivery! I'm waiting to hear when a print version might be available too.



And so begins the summer madness!

Today, I'm at Renea Mason's blog with a guest post. Come on over and say hi! http://wp.me/p4F877-1wU


Thanks to Aubrie Dionne and Susan Gourley for spotlighting Goddess Awakened today, and to Alex J. Cavanaugh for the shoutout. You guys are wonderful. They always have something interesting on their blogs too - I highly recommend you check them out if you haven't already.


And if you visit me at Fatin's blog, you can enter to win your choice of any of my backlist books in ebook format. http://rrahnovelthoughts.com

And Goddess, Awakened has another review! I'm so grateful to Jasmyn of Bitten by Romance for taking the time to read it.

Stay tuned, too, for news of a date change for the release bash at Bitten by Books. Originally scheduled for the 9th, it will now be later in July. But you won't want to miss it - there's a $50 gift card up for grabs.