Friday, July 11, 2014

Shout-outs of thanks

Did I mention how wonderfully generous the writing community is? Well, it bears repeating! I sent out a cry for help with promo, and received tons of responses. I'm hoping these authors will visit my blog too.

Thanks to Erin Fanning for featuring Goddess, Awakened on her blog, and especially for labeling it as CWTR (Can't Wait To Read).

Big thanks to April Vine for spotlighting Goddess, Awakened as a New Book Alert on very short notice as well.

You guys are fantastic!

I'm also pumped to receive a lovely review for A Wedding at the Blue Moon Cafe from A Woman's Wisdom. I especially loved this part: "I really liked this book.  A nice easy contemporary romance which also gives a feel-good lift.   The characters are well rounded and believable and I found myself nicely caught up in the story." Thanks so much for taking the time to review my story, Ami!