Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One Soul for Sale trailer contest

Beginning today, You Gotta Read opened voting for its October trailer contest. I'd love for you to vote for my trailer for One Soul for Sale. All it takes it two quick clicks! First click on Entry #12, then on Vote. Thanks so much!
Here's the trailer again:


Pamela Keener said...

I voted on you gotta read. It looks like an awesome read & the trailer is great.
Love & Hugs,

Emma Lai said...

Wow! This story sounds very intriguing. I think you should bundle all your works together to make it easier for us to buy them. I'm off to vote and hunt this one down!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks so much for your support!

Sharon Donovan said...

Great trailer, CAte, and I'm going to have to get this one, I'm really intrigued. Off to vote for you now!