Friday, April 27, 2012

Western blurb fest at TBR this weekend

All you Western writers, round up your blurbs! It's Western Blurb Fest weekend at TBR.

Lovers of Westerns, lasso a few great stories for your TBR list!

I'm trying to decide what type of blurb fest to have next month and in future months. I've been holding two each month, and so far have had:

SciFi (to date, the most popular!)
and now Western.

Is there any genre you'd like to see for a blurb fest? Toss me some ideas!


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Howdy howdy howdy!
Cate, I've been meaning to ask - did you know your blog still has word verification?

Cate Masters said...

Hey Alex! I did turn it off awhile ago, and was immediately hit with lots of spam. I know it's a pain in the #&$!! so I'll turn it off again and see. Thanks! (And I know, you like the scifi blurb fest. :))

LD Masterson said...

How about reality based YA? My daughter in law is trying to get her kids to read something beside fantasy/sci fi but these can be hard to find, especially for boys.

Cate Masters said...

Oo, hadn't thought about reality-based. Good idea, Linda. And I had thought of YA but it somehow leaked out of my brain, lol. Thanks!

Angela Brown said...

It would be pretty interesting to see what kind of fun and great sharing can come of a contemporary YA blurb fest. There are some great ones out there.

There could also be a Thriller or Horror blurb fest.

Cate Masters said...

Yes, I'll definitely have a YA blurb fest this year, Angela. I agree, there are lots of great ones out there.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Maybe you could do a series fest. Or a how-to fest? Or a non-fiction fest?