Saturday, July 14, 2012

Crime Fiction Blurb Fest at TBR

TBR's having two blurb fests again this month - first up this weekend is the Crime Fiction blurb fest for any stories involving - you guessed it - crime. :)

July 28-29 will be the Military/Espionage Fiction blurb fest.

If you know authors who write in these genres, please encourage them to share their blurbs, gain a little extra exposure, and hopefully some new fans.
 
Blog vacation 

Not much is going on right now. Unless I receive a release date for my dark paranormal, Death is a Bitch, I likely will be taking a two-week blog vacation. I'm hoping to catch up on some writing, and some reading! Look for the next post on Saturday, July 28. Mark your calendar - it will be Halloween in July! Mwahahaha. :)

Do you have any getaway plans for the summer? Whatever you do, I hope you have a great time.

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy your break, Cate!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Have fun on your vacation. Hope you get some down time and time to read.

Ciara said...

Enjoy your break, Cate. I've been on family vacation this past week. I'll be back online late tomorrow.

horsecb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cate Masters said...

Thanks Alex!

I'm hoping to read your latest, Susan!

Hope you had a great time, Ciara.

DMS said...

Enjoy your blog getaway! I hope you get in lots of reading, writing, and relaxing. :)
~Jess

Carol Kilgore said...

I enjoyed meeting you on Ciara Knight's blog. Enjoy your vacation!

Lexa Cain said...

Death is a Bitch -- wow! What an awesome name! Have a great break and I hope you get your release date soon. :-)