Monday, September 24, 2012

Death reveals her inner bitch

It's the last day of the blog tour! Finally, Death speaks out. Find out what she thinks at Words of Wisdom from the Scarf Princess.

Not to be outdone, Azrael and Damien are going head to head at Zombiegirl Shambling. Another fun character interview you won't want to miss.

Both will also be posting reviews for Death Is A Bitch! I'm so grateful.

One commenter will receive an ebook of Death Is A Bitch!

Bewitching Book Tours did a fantastic job arranging this tour. I highly recommend them!

And I'm so grateful to all who visited the blog stops. You guys are wonderful! I so appreciate your support.

Guest post at Decadent's 1NS blog today
Because I'm sure you're not all sick - to Death - of me by now, lol.  My post at Decadent's 1NS blog is about story ideas, and where they originate. Come share your thoughts!


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope the tour is going well, Cate! I've caught several of your stops this past week and they were well done.

Cate Masters said...

I appreciate it, Alex! Thanks much. Yes, the hosts have been creative, and made it a great experience.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Once again, I'm in awe of the promotional work you do online, Cate. Hope it is all paying off.

DMS said...

Hope all is going well! I have been seeing your book around- so it must be going well. Wishing you MUCH success! :)

Cate Masters said...

Me too, Susan! :) Thanks!

Thanks so much Jess! I appreciate your support.

Madeleine Sara said...

Awesome title Cate. Congrats and Good luck with the tour. Sounds amazing!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks very much, Madeleine!

Gina Gao said...

Good luck with the tour!

Cate Masters said...

Thanks much Gina! This one's over but my wonderful pub arranged another later this year. :)