Monday, November 5, 2012

Death in the spotlight again

Once again, Death is a busy, busy girl!

My wonderful publisher, Decadent, arranged a blog tour for Death Is A Bitch. Only two days, but whew! Jam packed with goodies. :)

Here are the tour stops:

November 5th

November 6th

I know how busy reviewers are these days, and I'm so grateful that so many agreed to review the book.


Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Wow, great number of reviews. Your publisher is doing a great job with promotion.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wow, look at all those reviews! That is awesome. Good stuff, Cate.

DMS said...

This is awesome! I am so excited for you. Look at all the great bookish news for you. Yeah! Wishing you much success.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks guys! I'm so psyched that readers are getting acquainted with Death. :)